Saturday, February 14, 2009

Got Fossil?

The most I've ever spent on a purse is about $50. Some of you may think this is strange...but what I think is CRAZY, is hearing my future sister-in-law paid $1,000 for a Prada bag! HOLY CRAP! Yesterday, I upped my price (not to $1,000). I bought my first pricey bag at Fossil for $127.00 (with tax). I even want to matching wallet too (darn it). I hope this isn't the start of the purse disease.





My Valentine DID give me something happy! That is Happy perfume. He bought me a bottle when we were in high school (and I still have it). A while ago, he asked, "why don't you wear it?" (he LOVES it). I told him about perfumes and how the nice smell don't last forever. And yes, he actually took the hint and bought me a smaller bottle (the best way to buy perfume in my opinion).





Enjoy your Valentine! Tonight, were making lasagna together. I'm making red velvet cupcakes for dessert and possibly peanut butter cookies (they're his absolute favorite).

1 comment:

  1. Your crazy!!! even though the bag is super cute.

    ReplyDelete