Monday, February 9, 2009

Hitch

I love the movie Hitch, with Will Smith and what's her face. The best part is when his face swells up and he's drinking medicine through a straw....I mean great stuff! I always tease my fiance because he has CRAZY shellfish allergies (say that 10 times real fast- I can barely say it once). Well, apparently, my time has come. All the teasing and tormenting has turned around (well-not on my fiances part). MY skin has turned a new leaf and decides to swell up at just about EVERYTHING I eat, touch, breathe, lick (I may be adding a bit). But don't get me wrong. I swell up. If I can figure out how the heck to get the photo off my camera, I would love to show you. It doesn't even look like me.....it's crazy!

Today, I will probably find out more useless information from my derm and I HOPE, she'll FINALLY refer me to a person WHO WILL FIX THIS CRAP! Sorry, it's the rash-it gets to me. So wish me luck as I venture to the doctors.....3:12 oops! I need to leave.

1 comment:

  1. My poor stephy poo. I can attest she's not exagerating...it looks nasty. Love you!

    ReplyDelete